Cape Town Biblical College is an evangelical Bible institute established in 2013, located in Parow. We are looking for a full-time lecturer and administrator, for a two-year contract position, from February 2021.
Salary will be commensurate with qualification, expertise and experience. The successful applicant must have a minimum of a master’s degree in theology from an accredited academic institution. A doctoral degree will be preferred. The successful application must also demonstrate a high level of spiritual maturity and commitment.
Duties will include:
- Lecturing in the certificate course (8 hours per week) and facilitating in the North West University BTh programme (6 hours per week).
- Mentoring students
- Guiding B.Th. students in subject choice.
- Building, developing and sustaining a strong learner support framework.
- Guiding the college through a NQF level 2 and 5 accreditation programme.
- Assuring internal processes are handled smoothly.
- Managing inquiries and applications via email and walk-in interviews.
- Maintaining student records, including attendance, marks and bursaries.
- Aiding staff in any administrative training relating to their function.
- Organizing functions, including but not limited to graduation, Bible memorization contest and devotional book contests.
- Liaising effectively with North West University.
- Communicating appropriately with students and lecturers.